Sunday, April 25, 2010

This blog actually has very little to do with the stories of Jack Williamson, I just thing "rhodomagnetics" is a cool word. There are a lot of other words I think are cool as well, but other folks seem to have already claimed them. If you haven't read the works of Jack Williamson, go do it now, this blog will still be here when you get back.

I set up this blog as a place where I can write about some of my harsher thoughts, some of them where truth collides with political correctness. As such, I have chosen to keep my identity somewhat vague. Many people who know me will be able to easily tell that it is me, but I doubt many of them will ever find these ramblings.

Recently I have started reading up on The Game and Pick Up Artists which led me to a number of Men's Rights Activist pages. It has been an education, I have learned that much of what I was taught throughout my life was wrong. While I don't take as extreme a view as many of the people who have written for the MRA movement, I do find a great deal of truth in what they say. I am currently trying to reconcile my thoughts about the rights of individuals versus the survival of our culture. It is certainly a challenge. In case anyone cares, I think our culture is doomed and will eitehr die out or morph into something more closely aligned with the biological drives of humans. Niether one is a comfortable thought for me, but sometimes it is important to think them.

A few things about me. I'm middle aged, never been married, fairly intelligent, reasonably good looking and obviously very short on certain social skills. That is what led me to start reading up on Game. Much of Game is not about picking up women, but rather learning to internalize and project certain traits and habits of having a high social status. I know I'm not very good at this, so I am making a conscious effort to learn what and how.

I'm new to the blog world, so I'm going to be learning a lot about how to deal with calculating machinery.

I expect this will mostly be stream of consciousness, so watch out for the Class III rapids that may (or may not) be ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment