Monday, July 9, 2012

Anti-harassment policies

It seems that quite a few conferences are now adopting some really draconian anti-harassment policies in an effort to appease the pretty, pretty princesses who say they won't show up if there is even the slightest chance that the proletariat males might even glance in their direction, much less dare to even say "hello".

This is such bullshit, I'm seriously considering boycotting the conferences that adopt this sort of policy.  Or maybe I should start a counter-movement requiring the women attendees to dress in such a way as to not sexually harass me.  That bright red lipstick is signalling sexual availability and that low cut top is being worn to show off the merchandise, right?

I'm really sick and tired of the hared and loathing that so may women show towards average guys like me.  I get that you want me dead, but you would be in a world of hurt without all the guys like me who are still propping up this society.  Get it, cupcake?  Probably not, women live in their own psychodrama that has only partial correspondence with the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment