Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another case for the Red Pill

This is one of those odd situations that I've been meaning to write about for a month or so.  In a nutshell, I'm trying to figure out how to get a coworker to take the "red pill".  Unlike most of the folks who I would normally try to explain "Game" to, he's a fairly natural alpha.  He's tall, slender, in really good shape and looks 15 years younger than his real age (he's in his mid 40s).  He's been divorced for a couple of years now with a teenage kid.  From his description, his ex-wife just went totally crazy and dumped him for a younger guy, and I suspect the reality is pretty close to that.  After that he wound up dating someone half his age for several months who apparently got pretty heavy into drugs after they split up.  He's still really upset about the divorce and the anger sort of surrounds him, I find it really noticeable whenever I spend much time around him.  He certainly seems to be good at attracting women, but I'm starting to think he may be attracting ones who have a lot of issues and they go for him because a serious hormone/endorphin rush.  He seems to be genuinely interested in long term relationships, but is lacking the skills to keep someone around.  If I get the opportunity, I'll recommend "Married Man Sex Life", but it's a rather daunting task given the amount of anger he has.  Plus, I haven't had a date in a long time, so I doubt he will listen to anything I have to say.  He has the Alpha trait of thinking he is always right about everything, so trying to contradict him is more effort that I really want to expend.

I'm not sure what I will wind up doing, but I did want to get my thoughts down in writing.  It's my nature to try to help people, which is not a successful personality trait in modern society.

No comments:

Post a Comment